Total Pageviews

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Love after spanking

Yesterday I got the well-deserved spanking.

In my earlier post I explained how I had driven unsafely.

Well my husband had me bent over the sofa last night and my backside is thoroughly stripey this morning (new belt broken in).

The most suprising thing was though, afterwards I didn't feel sulky. I didn't feel contempt or anger.
Instead, I was filled with an intense feeling of love.

I sat there afterwards with complete adoration for him.

He got home from work at ten pm.  He came up to find me in the bedroom, with a pained look on his face.
It was like he was carrying a heavy burden.  Later he told me what that burden was.

He was very worried and disappointed by my actions and felt he needed to punish me, but he was hurt that I had done what I had done.  He was also VERY tired, and it was allot of effort to come home exhausted and have to deal with a wayward wife.

He looked like he was doing something that he didn't want to do, out of duty and necessity.  He has never looked or appeared that way before and it humbled me.

I do love him so much.  It was lovely to feel so close to him after a spanking, that was a new feeling, but an enjoyable one.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! Glad you are over those fearful, runaway feelings that you were having not long ago.

    Totally understand those feelings of closeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our home my wife is the one who does all the spanking. I received my first from her on our wedding night as she took me bare bottomed over her knee. markiee

    ReplyDelete