Total Pageviews

Monday, 16 April 2012

lying

So I was gonna write about me being away from my HOH for a few days and how I felt the strong arm of his guidance like never before.

I was going to write about how I had behaved super well with his imaginary guiding hand on my shoulder.

That was until I realized that I had mucked up.

And royally mucked up!

To cut a long story short I managed to be talking into a mobile phone contract that I shouldn't have done, without his consent, and it was a shoddy company, then when asked I lied about it as I was embarrassed!

I can't believe I lied, I can't lie, not to anyone! I am terrible at it.  The last time I lied to him must have been years ago, I can't even remember.

Like always I didn't realise the implications of my actions straight away!

Not sure how, I now realise what I did was SO unacceptable and I deserved any punishment that was coming my way.

The interesting thing is though that he wasn't that harsh.

I have had way worse on countless occasions.

I was lucky this time.

I think it may have been because he knew that I was honestly sorry.

I felt terrible and felt like crying.  I may have sat there sobbing (despite not being able to cry, I sure felt ready to today).

I honestly told him that I was terrified of the spanking.

What a horrible thing to do to lie to my wonderful husband!

Lying is a serious thing, so I am so so grateful that he was kind to me.  I think that makes me feel so close to him right now.

Not because I think I got away with it.  I don't at all, I feel terrible that I did what I did.  But I also feel such love and I feel how much he cares for me too.

He is wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. Glad it worked out ok. We all mess up sometimes and I think a little mercy helps, as well as discipline when it's needed. Sounds like your HoH is sensible about deciding what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your HOH wasn't too harsh. And poor you for getting talked into a shoddy contract. I hate that feeling after I lie. What's even worse is the feeling that your only option is lying! I think you should still write your posts on how super good you were too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thoughts as your first commenter. Sometimes a spanking can be very merciful in and of itself. A wise HoH learns how to give us what we need, not necessarily what we deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point Susie.

    I got spanked for lying once. I had punished myself so much by then, worrying about it, that it did feel like he used the belt with a lot of mercy. Like you, it made me love him and respect him all the more.

    Now it's over and you can let it go. Don't revisit it...it's been settled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Stormy and Susie. Loving your blogs.

    ReplyDelete