Total Pageviews

Sunday, 1 April 2012

march questions answered 2

What changes have you seen in yourself since you guys have begun DD, and what changes have you seen in him?                                                                                          KAY

Half of this is easy to answer.

He has changed allot.  He is allot more assertive and takes less rubbish from people.

He works as a a musician and often deals with drunk and offensive people.  He used to take allot fro them, but now he doesn't take any of it lying down.

This is good for him, but I'm not sure how good it is for his career!

But around others he is more dominant.  He always was, he has always been the center of any gathering, entertaining people etc, but not he seems to walk even taller, if that's possible at 6 foot 7!

With me, this is both hard and probably embarrassing to answer!

I have always been very volatile, and sometimes my emotions get the better of me.  I have said I can't cry, but it means that it often comes out in anger.  

If I have a difficult time with my complicated extended family I either go distant from my lovely HOH, or I get angry, very easily.

This is of course disrespectful, and adds nothing to our relationship.  It is also bad for my daughter to see this.

So I think I am more respectful.

Once difference I do feel is that I love to stand next to him in public, holding his arm.  This is difficult to describe, but I feel more proud to be walking on his arm, (a sore backside at the time accentuates this!).

Also the major difference is that I keep the house much cleaner.  I don't know why this is an outcome, it is a vague rule, but one that he hasn't had to enforce yet!

As a couple, I don't think there are many differences.  I think they are more individual.

We have always been very close and very affectionate, we always talk to each other a great deal.

Once thing is that he is certainly allot more consistent!  Not sure if I am more submissive, but I will get him to answer this Q too.

Thanks for the great Q.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for answering! Sounds like you guys are doing great so far! :)

    ReplyDelete