Total Pageviews

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Sore backside = Happiness?

I came to a realisation today.

It was a good realisation, a 'Eureka' moment!


I have finally got it!

With help from the Big Boss Man - I have finally got it! - 'Got What?' I hear you cry.

I have finally got it.

DD, TTWD, TIH, CDD what ever blinking bracket you chose to place yourself in, I have finally got it!

I have spent the best part of a year or so, in trouble, all the time! At times it was thoroughly annoying, let alone painful!

Colour of my bottom from 2010 - 2012!

I have spent the past week away from home.  Some with my HOH and two weekends without (me away and him at home).

This was the first time that I have been away from him where I have actively made choices to submit to him in his absence.

I was on a Hen-do this weekend.

There was much hilarity, I would normally have thrown myself into everything, but this time I ended up not doing allot of things, knowing that my HOH wouldn't approve.

So many times I stopped before doing things and thought 'The big boss man would seriously tell me off if I do this', so I chose not to do things and to be the subservient, DD wife that I aim to be.

I felt the hand of his love and guidance on my shoulder all the time that he wasn't with me and it was wonderful.

I realized that I am more behaved when he isn't with me than when he is! I guess I don't have to follow house rules and he isn't here to be disrespectful to, but it goes further than that.

I now feel like DD is all around me, he is guiding my thoughts, even when he isn't in the room!

Perhaps this means that I will start to be spanked less!

Or perhaps it means that maintenance will start to become a regular occurrence! (hmmmm, didn't think of that! never mind).

Sigh.





3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to be so well loved you can feel his presence when he is not there. Be proud of yourself - I see that he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrr June, what a lovely comment, thank you so much.

    I am proud of him and us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like some pretty great progress to me!

    ReplyDelete