Total Pageviews

Friday, 18 May 2012

The calm before the storm

It's coming...

The calm is eerie.

It has gone on for far too long.  It is now starting to spook me!

It's like I am in the eye of a hurricane, everything is silent but it shouldn't be, and something is just around the corner.



The calm I am referring to is my seriously un-spanked backside and the storm is my HOH's strict rules and discipline.

I haven't been spanked in a long while.

I haven't been punished.

After the last mammoth of a spanking, my bottom has remained relatively spank-free.

It has only been a couple of weeks but it feels like months!

I don't normally see out a week without a spanking.

I can feel myself being snippy, snappy and perhaps a wee bit attitudey.

Every now and then I will say something, realise the tone is wrong and wince as I expect the lecture, warning or look from the boss man - but lately it hasn't come.

I feel myself being given a bit more leeway here or there. That is great in theory but it ends in two ways.

Either a major slip up on my part, followed by a serious spanking.  Or, my HOH will change tacks and become uber strict again.

It isn't his fault, we have both taken our eyes off the ball of life at the moment.  He and I are working frantically and he hasn't been well.

I mean, it's not like I am off the hook.  I have been told off a few times and lectured.

The problem is that with no spanking recently it feels slightly odd.

It feels like I am floating around in limbo and need anchoring down.

The boss man thinks this too.

He told me the other day, 'Darling, we are going to start maintenance spanking'.

Now, up until now I have been very smug about the fact that I don't get maintenance.

Most other Dd couples around me do but we never have.

So I have spent the last couple of years smugly prancing around, sticking my tongue out singing, 'na na na na na, I don't get a maintenence spank!'

But it seems I can now wipe the smug look off of my face!

My HOH said to me, 'We will start on Saturday and we will do it every week because you need it and I want your attitude to go away'.

So I shall obligingly go upstairs when asked on Saturday, and receive my, 'I'm gonna spank you because you need it and I'm the boss' punishment.

I'm not sure what will happen if I do something wrong on Saturday.  Will that negate the maintenance or be in addition to it?

I guess I shall find out!

C

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! Hope it's all okay now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting! But he likes to keep a ship-shape house! and my attitude gets in the way of that!
      Cheers Stormy
      x

      Delete