Total Pageviews

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Still waiting for the judge's verdict

My HOH is still deciding on my fate.


I know he has 'sought council' and has asked other HOHs their opinion to help him decide what is the best course of action.

The jury has retired and are yet to come back with their verdict.

I feel like there is to be some public flogging or something.

Other's in the community, who I have admired for their strength as leaders are to advise my husband on what to do with me, his wayward wife - I am so ashamed at my behaviour.

When I was at school I was pretty naughty and was in trouble regularly.  Once, when I was about 15, I was in real trouble and ended up sat in the Deputy Head's office in front of four other members of staff, all deciding what to do with me.

That day ended in me having the worst punishment I ever had at school and I guess this time it will be the worst punishment in my marriage.

I am nervous.

I hate the waiting, it officially is horrible.


I am humbled by it too though.

I feel really submissive in my heart at the moment.  I don't know if it's the waiting, or the realisation that my husband is currently working hard to come to a decision to make me and us better.

Well whatever it is, I hope the submission stays.

I shall write about his decision when he tells me what is going to happen.

Take care all.

C

9 comments:

  1. What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chop your right hand off?

      Delete
    2. Chop 'my' hand off? WOuldn't it be worse to chop off my HOH's?

      What I did is long winded, check out the last article.
      Thanks for reading and commenting.
      c

      Delete
  2. Ah C, I'm sorry you are still waiting. Hope it is over by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie.
      I am still waiting! and it SUCKS! I don't even know what is going to happen.

      Thanks for reading and commenting again!
      c

      Delete
  3. My husband would make up his own mind about what to do. I wouldn't fancy him going around asking other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Anonymous, and for reading.

    He did make up his own mind, even before he asked, he was just interested in others' opinion and wanted to see if it would inform his decision making.

    It's like when you are cooking, you might make the best mac n cheese, but the someone suggests that you add emental aswell as cheddar, and suddenly it adds an even better flavour!

    ReplyDelete