Total Pageviews

Friday, 6 July 2012

DD has turned me into a submissive wife...

OK so that may be a lie! darn it, rule 2 broken!
So what has Dd done to me?

I am naturally...


Confident, outgoing, friendly, a little insecure (aren't we all?), the first one at the party, cheeky, artistic, passionate, caring, loud, blunt, determined, loving, sometimes a bit grumpy, musical, chatty....

Since Dd...

Confident, more reserved, friendly but cautious, less insecure, the first one to leave the party :(, naughty, well behaved, submissive, independent, rebellious, obedient, conscientious, thoughtful, analytical.

My husband is naturally...




Tall (very, very tall), very talented, loving, caring, sexy, strong, SOOO intelligent, confident and unconfident, a strong man, an insecure boy, kind...


Since Dd...


Still tall (but taller when he want's to tell me off!), still so talented, so loving, very caring, SO sexy, even stronger, intelligent, more confident, still a strong man and not so much of an insecure boy, a bit scary when he has to be, courageous, sacrificing, leading, thoughtful, selfless, attentive and kind.


Dd has changed us and continues to change us on a daily basis.  Sometimes it feels like we are taking one step back to take a leap forward but the positive is that we move forward.

Sometimes I think, 'STOP, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING?' but then more frequently I realise, 'wow we have something really special here and we are stronger because of it'.

We will continue to grown, I will continue to break rules (not consciously) and he will continue to act to improve and strengthen our family.




3 comments:

  1. I liked this C. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It really does change us but I agree. It is in good ways.

    ReplyDelete