Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Proudly submissive

Dd, by essence and necessity, is private.

I have struggled with this nature as I am a very open person.

I feel like I am always lying to the world.

I feel like I want to walk around the town, like a town crier, yelling 'HERE YE, HERE YE, I LIKE TO BE SUBMISSIVE TO MY HUSBAND AND WHEN I'M NOT HE SPANKS ME!'

However something that I do not keep a secret is my adoration for him, my respect for him, the fact that I will follow his lead, wherever he chooses to take me and my love for him is unconditional.

Yesterday he took my daughter and me to the beach.  We popped down (it's only a mile from our house) in the early evening, he went for a swim, she played in the sand, then we strolled up the beach to get her some fish and chips for dinner.



We passed a beautiful river with old wooden boats.  They were gorgeous, with cushioned seats at one end and you could rent them for an hour or two.

I thought they were beautiful and he agreed and said we should take our chips and row up stream for a picnic.  It was so lovely.  My daughter and I sat on the seat while my strong wonderful husband rowed us upstream.



When we got off the boat, I climbed out, followed by my husband.

I was so proud in that moment.  We stepped onto the jetty and were met by an Islamic family.  The women seemed so beautiful and submissive and the men proud and strong.  Next to them were an average white-Dorset family at the seaside.  The women were dressed in mini skirts, smoking cigarettes with tattoos all over them and tinged pink from the sun, swearing at their children for doing something wrong.  The men were sipping from cans of larger and belching, with their overweight, bare chests showing.

I looked towards my husband and I.  My in my below knees skirt and cardigan, he in his long shorts and shirt and straw hat and at my obvious submission towards him.

I looked at our family next to the Islamic family and then to the white-Dorset family and in that moment I saw which family we were more like.  I instantly wanted to prove my submission to my husband, I was beaming with pride, so much so that my chest was full to bursting with it.

Why has British society started to see British Muslims as treated poorly by their men, I have met hundreds of Islamic families and have never seen this to be true.  All I see (and I am pointing towards British Muslims here), is a respectful family with strong values.  Like my husband and I, they don't show off any inappropriate parts of their body, or act with any lack of self respect in public.

I love my lifestyle, it has taken me a while to articulate why but I love being a Dd wife.  No, I am not saying that I love being spanked, of course not, but I love the life that we live.

I love being his, and only his.

I love him leading and protecting me from harm (even from myself as he says!).

I love allowing him room to command our lives and children as he sees fit, because I trust him unconditionally.

I love that he is gentle, loving and protective and sees the job of leading our family as his role, his right, and his duty and takes it very seriously.

I love the trust I have for him.

I love that it feels like I am standing on high wall, with my arms outstretched, knowing that is always there to catch me.

I love that he takes control, I don't have to worry as he will always do what is right for all of us.

I love and believe that he has the right to spank me if he wishes, or to take whatever measures he deems necessary to see that our family is run smoothly.

I love it all and I love all of the things in between that I just can't articulate.

I am never happier than when we are walking in public, me holding the hand of our daughter with one hand and putting my hand over my husband arm with the other, as his proudly strides along the street.

You can see in his face that he is saying, 'this is my family, I have built this and I will do what is necessary to protect it.

All of this is why Dd makes me a very happy wife.

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. I think you've articulated well what you love about living this lifestyle and I can certainly relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Iv always found it easier to write my feelings.

      Delete
  2. That was a wonderful post. You explained very well why the submissive lifestyle makes you a very happy wife. You sound like you couldn't be happier.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FD. Yes it's true it does make me very happy, warm ans safe!

      Delete
  3. Beautifully written post, thanks for sharing. I can totally relate to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, this is very much how I feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have captured the essence of what most women (I hope all) who are in a DD relationship. Truly beautiful words!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They came from the heart!

      Delete
  6. What a beautifully written posting, I can truly relate, and Yes men who are strong are to be valued,loved,and obeyed. My husband is the rock of our family, and though some feminists may get irate by me saying this, I will take the risk, it is said that and I quote "behind every great man, is a great woman" I think it should be "behind every DD woman,is her, strong,dependable, an even greater man watching her behind"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks HP (ha! you sound like a packet of crisps!)

      Lovely words.
      c

      Delete
  7. I hope that I expressed that correctly, took some time to word appropriatly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fear not, expression went well, point understood and enjoyed, you have a way with words.
      c

      Delete
  8. Have you found any good codewords to use to hint at your Dd relationship without using the words "submit" or "obey"? Or do you use those words? It would be cool if we had a secret lapel pin or a secret word to identify members if the Dd community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean in public to identify other Dd-ers, or to my HOH in public?

      I once put DD? as my facebook status in the hope that one of my friends would say, 'yes, yes I do!' but alas it was not to be!

      When I met up with my Dd friend from the internet she said, 'we should wear I heart Dd badges!' either that or we could identify ourselves by the ones who wince as they sit down!
      c

      Delete
  9. Dear C!

    What a lovely post! Thank you very much for your effort to share your happiness and your thoughts and emotions with the world, me in particular. :)

    We started DD relationship very recently but what a nice change has happened. I am naturally a leader and quite domineering and my husband is soft and complying. And I just got tired of this one day. It occurred to me that this was not natural. So much has changed recently. I am learning to be submissive. I’ve seen the eyes of a happy man, my husband, and this tells me we are in the right path.

    Your posts which I enjoyed reading so much have helped me realise why I like this new way of life and also I realised that I am not the only one out there. And that I am not strange or abnormal.

    Thank you very much again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you C!

    As always I love reading your posts. This one is so beautifully written and in fact it is your blog that brought me the desire for DD in my marriage. You write with such honesty but what what I liked was how you speak with such high regard and love of your husband. I used to find myself constantly criticising my husband and all my friends seemed to just have bash their husband sessions. Reading your post made me want to look differently at my husband and bringing DD into our relationship has done just that.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete