Total Pageviews

Friday, 31 August 2012

Two women spanked in the same house

This weekend my husband and I were invited to stay with our Dd friends HisPrincess and A.

It was lovely, we sat and chatted, we ate lovely food, we went for walks in the local area.

Lovely HP and A encouraged us to stay in their bedroom while they slept in the living room.

Slightly an odd experience.

I tried as hard as I could not to think the following, but nevertheless my overactive imagination was thinking, 'Oh I see, so that is the corner where she is sent to, that is the chair that she is asked to kneel on and that is the desk that she is bent over'.

A even left a cane stood in the corner of the room!!! For what purpose I don't know, perhaps as a deterrent to my wayward behaviour!

In the evening, we sat drinking far too much wine and laughing.

She was on top form, whereas I felt incredibly rebellious!

I think all the pressure to behave and the fear that one of us may be called to task on something in front of the other, meant that we were rather stressed.  As soon as we all went to bed, both of us managed to be rude to our husbands.

HP and A were in the kitchen, HP was rude and A swatted her with the spatula.

Me and the boss man were in the bathroom, I snapped at him, he replied by swatting me a couple of times with his hand.

For some unearthly reason I retorted, 'Ooo that was hard!' - I know, what a wally I am!

He then preceded to turn me around to swat me harder, but I fought against him, knocking the things in the bathroom all over the place.  I am not sure why I fought, he is much stronger than me and I was soon facing the sink as he swatted me very hard.

I was mortified to be spanked in the same house as HP, my dear Dd friend! Alas, something was always going to happen like that!


9 comments:

  1. At least you know she gets spanked too so it's not as embarrassing as it could have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, how embarrassing! Glad you enjoyed your stay with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Allie, yes we had a great time.
      c

      Delete
  3. Imagining the scenario is a bit of a turn-on. I am sure, however, if it were to happen to me I would be mortified as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...... gross! It certainly wasn't for me! C

      Delete
    2. Oh C, this posting is priceless, we had an equaly lovely time ( appart from the meeting of bottom cheeks with spatula in kitchen experience) a fun time was had by all!

      His Princess

      Delete