Total Pageviews

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Crazy lady with the wooden spoon!


I have been in London for a week and have managed to meet up with another Dd wife - how exciting.

This lovely lady I met on the network.

I had seen a photograph of her but was still unaware of how we would find each other in busy central London.

We aranged to meet outside a tube station along Piccadilli.

I was late, as usual, and walking in a daze, having just had a frantic morning at work.

My mind was elsewhere when, what appeared to be, a rather crazy looking lady approached me in the street, eyes wide open, a foot infront of me.

Fir a split second I presumed she was one of London's more interesting charachters.

We stood there for what felt like 20 minutes, though it can only have been 2 or 3 seconds. Confusion filled my mind, until she looked down towards her handbag.

My eyes followed hers, intregued by what this aparent crazy lady was doing.

Her hand reached into her hand bag and came out brandishing a wooden spoon!!!!

Realisation replaced the confusion as I realised this was my Dd friend.

I don't think I have ever laughed harder, in fact after we finished our meeting, I laughed about it all day.

Perhaps we need little badges to identify ourselves in the future! Hmmmm perhaps I should get making 'I love Dd' or 'spanked wife' paraphernalia!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you met and hilarious about the spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone was quite clever. I'm glad it brought you joy. I don't think I would wear a badge, etc. It took me 52 years to even tell my husband, LOL. God Bless You and yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete