Total Pageviews

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Dd and being old

Many of my regular readers will know that my husband and I are not old.

It is of course all relative, but seeing as my husband and I are aged 31 and 26 respectively, I would say that is young in most people's opinion, and certainly young within the Dd community.

Last night after he made love to me and we were cuddling in bed, my non-spanko husband said to me,

HOH, 'I love leading you and being the HOH'

Me, 'I love it too darling.  Do you think you will still be spanking me when we are old?'

HOH, 'Of course Dd is for life. You will be old and grey and your bottom will be black and blue'.

Hmmm.... I'm not sure how my elderly body will cope with that.

Perhaps by then I will SO well behaved that he won't need to.


hmmm.....

More likely this will be me.


8 comments:

  1. My husband and I are twice your ages, and we still enjoy spanking. It doesn't have to stop unless you are physically unable, or lose interest.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was just being silly. Though I could never say that I 'enjoy spanking'! ;)
      c

      Delete
  2. LOL - I hope you are exactly like the woman in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posting! Age is just a number, its a state of mind.

    I could just see you doing exactly what the lady in the picture is doing/about to do!

    His princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!! That picture just cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic - it's exactly something I would do and I am older than you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, not sure how my elderly body will cope either by then, or if he will be able and have the energy to spank by then Lol

    Love the pic. She looks very mischievous LOL

    ReplyDelete