Total Pageviews

Monday, 24 September 2012

Going away alone.


I'm currently sat on the train, on my way to London.

I have been asked to work in an art gallery for a week, all very flattering.

I will however really miss my little girl. I hope she forgives me when she is older :(. I have to keep reminding myself that she is lucky, at two and a half to have Mummy at home still.

Of course I will also miss my man, my husband, my best friend, my leader and my rock.

I haven't been away alone for 10 months and I haven't been away for this long in years.

Dd is now natural, sollid and etched in stone.  I guess one of two things will happen. Either, I will discover that I am now completely and utterly dependent on him that I find I can't cope without him, or I will be so trained now that I will instinctively feel his guiding hand on my shoulder.

We shall see.

C

3 comments:

  1. DD has not made you weak. You are still a strong, independent, capable woman. It has simply enhanced you as that wonderful woman who will be fine and behave as your husband would wish. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong woman and that cannot change unless you allow it to happen. Just feel his hand on your shoulder, you know the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can enjoy your time away. Missing him will not stop you from being the capable woman you have always been. If you were weak, you wouldn't have gone.

    ReplyDelete