Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

I met another Dd wife!


The greatest thing about Britain is it's size! Okay so I'm ignoring a wole list of other plusses: healthcare, culture, wealth, democracy, art scene, history....

But due to it's size, I can meet almost any Dd lady that I meet online, within only a few hours (off shore islands not included ;) ).

I arrived in London to work at a gallery for a week and as coincidence would have it, one of my Dd ladies, who I text and speak to on the phone, was also in London, at the same train station, at the same time.

I stepped off the train and into the train station bar, where my Dd friend was waiting, ready to meet me with a glass of red!

It was lovely and another reminder of how important Dd friends are within this secret and strange world that we live in!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you. It is so nice to be able to sit down and just talk openly over drinks, tea, water, whatever with another woman. Also nice to be able to put a face to the name and voice. :)

    Hope you're doing well this week.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful C, it must be so good to be able to sit down face to face and talk openly with another woman. This lifestyle can be hard and confusing at times so having Dd friends to share with is important.

    We haven't yet connected with other couples, but I sure hope we do manage to in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely time! I'm so jealous! wish I could meet up with some DD friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful! I'm jealous. I hope you're enjoying your time in London.

    ReplyDelete