Total Pageviews

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Naturally submissive?

I had a lovely chat with a Dd friend of mine the other day, on the phone.

We were talking and she said to me, 'You are naturally submissive and The Big Boss Man is a natural HoH'.

I was shocked by this statement.

I have never felt we were natural Dders.  I have never felt that I was naturally a submissive wife.

I always felt like I had found Dd and that we were both working hard towards it.

We finished our convorsation and hung up the phone.

Next to the phone is a wall where many photographs are hung, some of my ancestors and one of my husband and my wedding day.

The photo depicts us walking hand in hand under an archway of trees, away from the wedding party, just after we have said our vows.

The body language looks like a Dd couple and yet the photograph was taken pre Dd.

He, standing a foot taller than I, is walking confidently, with a proud smile on his face, and I am walking nex to him with both of my hands holding his.

I am obviously following him and he is obviously leading me.

It looks like a Dd couple!

It dawned on me in that moment that we have always been this way inclined, but due to my upbringing and societal pressures for women to lead their marriages, I hadn't noticed.

I don't think we have changed that much since we started Dd, over two years ago, but I think that it just gave me an official reason to submit to him.

Looking at that photo, I certainly never would have guessed that we would be where we are today.  Him, offically head of the household, and I his submissive wife.  But secretly I love it!

C

2 comments:

  1. isnt life funny like that sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only secretly? I like it too, it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete