Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Zero tollerance to rediscover my submissive side


I am still lost.

Floating aimlessly through a misty fog of confusion.

I am not down, I am cooking scrummy meals for my family, working at my business and cleaning and taking care of my womanly duties.

However something still isn't right. Im lost, stuck, confused.

It's like I am coping and doing everything I am supposed to be doing but I am still struggling.

I don't feel submissive at all. My poor husband is at a loss as to what to do.

It's not like I am breaking any set roles, however I am uncommunicative, unresponsive, distant and grumpy.

My husband said to me that he would deliver maintenence every other day until I return to the 'loving wife' he married.

But that isn't working either.

He has now decided on a zero tollerance pollicy in an effort to reconnect us and reballance our family.

We shall see if it works.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, good luck. I hope you are back to feeling like yourself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you are having a hard time. I hope things will get back to normal for you soon.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are feeling so lost. Has something happened recently in your life that might have triggered these feelings? Maybe something happened that brought a past bad situation? If you could figure out when you started feeling this way, then you could possibly turn it around easier. I pray your lose the lost feeling soon and are able to reconnect 100%.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, it is a whole host of things all mixing together, I am sure I will get there, thank you for your thoughts and prayers
      c

      Delete
  4. Poor you, I'm glad it is not me, but it happen to most women from time to time when it happens to me it is spanking every night of the week until I'm back. I know what your going through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh C, I am sorry you are struggling. I think it probably happens to us all at various times. Hang in there. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry for your lost feelings, C : ( I'm lost too, but for different reasons. I am sure you will find your focus again.

    I see all of you ladies on different sites and I'm finally posting with the thought that maybe one of you will have some words of wisdom. I'm looking for a strong man to lead us in a wonderful, committed DD relationship. I'm having absolutely no luck. It's not like I just started looking. I've been doing this for a very long time. I realized that a lack of leadership was what brought my previous marriage down. Try as I may, I have not been fortunate enough to find a wonder HOH type man. I'm not a woman who sits in a bar. I do work out at the gym, but I haven't found him there either. I've tried the Christian dating sites, but with no luck. WHERE, on earth, did you ladies find your man??! Ahhh, I suppose it'll happen when it happens. Until then, I will continue reading all of your blogs, learning something new every day and enjoying all of your wit, wisdom and friendliness!!

    ReplyDelete