Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Dd - more common that you think!




I have a friend who is struggling at the moment.

About a year and a half ago she split up from her husband and recently has been living with another friend of ours, but they too have now separated.

It is really sad to see friends who have not been able to find love and hapiness with somebody special.

A few weeks ago her and I spent the day together and then went out for pizza in the evening.

She has always known that my husband is in charge of my marriage, she has even whitnessed him repramanding me, but I had never spoken to her about spanking.

We were sat drinking cider and eating wood fired, organic pizza, when she said 'I'm never going to find anyone'

'Of course you will' I said.

'No I won't, not like my ex husband"

Confused I said 'What do you mean?'

'He was strong, he didn't let me get away with anything. That's what I need.' She said. 'But the problem is, I wasn't very good at doing as I was told'.

Of course this shocked me. I had, up until now, had no idea of the real reason behind her unhappiness in relationships.

I couldn't help but ask, 'What would have happened if you didn't do as you were told?'

'You know,' she said blushing. 'He would...punish me.'

Literally at that moment my world stood still. For years I lived with a seemingly unrealistic hope that one day a friend would tell me they were also in a Dd relationship.

'Punished?' I said. 'How?'

'You know...' She said. 'He would...' And turning an even darker shade of crimson she said, 'spank me'.

I was so astonished I couldn't even coment. I sat there giggling.

After an eternity I said. 'Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. You know that is what J does don't you?'

And without hesitation she said, 'I know, I thought you knew I knew, I hinted enough.'

I was flabbergasted.  I had spent years feeling isolated and one of my friends was a spanked wife all along.

I hadn't even realised. It was under my nose.

The problem was though that my lovely friend and her husband had never had a discussion about it. He had never sat her down and discussed his expectations in their marriage. He would simply ask her to do X and Y and if she didn't comply, over his knee she went!

It must have been very confusing for her. She didn't even know the name of the relationship she was in, or that there were thousands of people online to chat with about it.

It just goes to show that Dd is everywhere. I wonder how many other people in my town live this way!

Perhaps I should place an advert in the local paper, 'Are you a spanked wife?'

Hmmm I wonder how many people would get the wrong impression!!


5 comments:

  1. Wish I knew just one other person who lived this way here! Maybe I need a support group ad in the paper? :)
    I'd love to know just how many other people do this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a surreal moment for you. How nice for you that you have a real friend to be open with. Did you tell her about your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a couple of other women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what I wouldn't give to find someone here that is. My husband wants to find a couple that is in a DD relationship like ours, so that we can get together and hang out and talk about it and know we aren't alone in the community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what I wouldn't give to find some others in my community. My husband and I want to find at least one other couple that is in the DD relationship, so that we can become friends and share ideas and such.

    ReplyDelete