Total Pageviews

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Pregnancy makes me very submissive

Carrying my husband's baby is such a lovely experience for me.



It is different this time.  The first time was so new and each day was about the new experience.

This time it feels so sensual and loving.  I feel so completely and utterly his with his child inside of me. Me protecting our child and he, protecting all of us, so well.

When we conceived, it had been around a year since we had a terrible miscarriage  that left me very poorly and in hospital, needing a blood transfusion.

It took me just over six months to get over the fear of how ill it made me and I then started to crave another child.  There is something so primal about breeding, I can't control my need to procreate, no matter how hard I try.

It did however, take my darling boy much longer to feel ready again.  Perhaps double the time it took me.  He told me that as I lay in the emergency room, watching doctors frantically attempt to prevent me from losing so much blood, he thought that I could die.

It took him 15 months to disconnect this from having another child and once he had decided the time was right, he made it his intention to impregnate me.

I had no idea that he had decided the time was right, until he told me so, just as he was removing my clothes in the bedroom!

'I'm going to impregnate you' he whispered into my ear as he removed my Tshirt.

There was something incredibly humbling about the whole experience (which took just over a week to achieve!)

The very act of me submitting to his decision for another child, his control over the process, his success, I don't think there has ever been such an instance to make me feel utterly his, protected by him, but also at his mercy and whim.

It was both arousing and humbling.

Now I am very obviously pregnant, with a waddle and everything! He adores it when I am pregnant.  He finds me so arousing.  What more can a man do to show the world that his lady belongs to him, than to proudly walk arm in arm with her down the street as she quite obviously carries his child.

My darling man works as a musician and 4 or 5 nights a week gets home after I have fallen asleep.  Each night I am awoken to his arm wrapping around me, in our bed, his hand searching under my nightdress to my belly, where he cups our unborn child and wraps us both in his caring protective arm.

I love having his child inside me and I am so lucky to be able to do so.

Last night, as we were making love, he said to me, 'I don't want this to be our last child, I think I need more'.

I think it was the most romantic thing he has ever said to me.

Perhaps our vision won't be so rose tinted after we remember how little a new born baby sleeps!


12 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. It reads as a love letter to your husband. Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's hard not to write love letters on here every day.

      Delete
  2. A truly lovely and heartfelt post. I'm so happy for you C! Thank you for sharing, this brought a huge smile to my face :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful post. I can't wait to be able to feel this kind of love some day.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Callie, I feel very blessed.

      Delete
  4. This is perfect and beautiful. Wallow away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful!
    I was so aroused too when I was pregnant.
    I just couldn't get enough of my hubby.
    We made love virtually everywhere.
    Being pregnant, submissive and having a man to take care are the greatest joys
    a woman can have!
    Good luck to you both
    Jack's Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a lovely feeling.

      Delete