Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Being Sick

I shall keep this short.

I'm sick.



I spent the day running around.

First a play date, then pregnancy yoga class, then rushed home and baked lemon curd and raspberry madeleines, which look yummy.  Then, right before the baby sitter was due to come round and I was ready to go to my weekly girl's evening, my cold morphed into flu.

I am now sat in bed feeling horrible and thoroughly sorry for myself.

And to make it worse, my big man put his foot down (he actually said, 'I am putting both feet down!) and stopped me from going out, to be honest I wouldn't have made it out of the door.

It is all good and well that he said that I had to stay home, but now he has run off to host a radio show and I am sat in bed, with not enough energy to get downstairs to make food and I am hungry :(.

Does anyone want to come round to mine and make me some tea? Anyone?.....

Hello.......

Bummer...

15 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are ill. If I lived closer, I would definitely come round, make you something to eat and take care of you until you got better. Sending lots of healing energy and prayers your way.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that would have been lovely C

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, so sorry you are unwell. Take care of yourself and rest. Wish I cud come over and make you some tea.

    ((hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lemon curd. Haven't made it in years. Recipe please.
    Hope you get feeling better.
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bea, it is yummy. I used a Mrs Beaton recipe I think.

      Delete
  5. I so would if I could! It sucks being so sick you can't get out of bed, but you need to get out of bed. :( I just hope you don't have to pee any time soon! ;) I hope you get better soon! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd make you some tea.......It might be a while before I get there though ;)

    Hope you feel better soon. It seems so many in blogland are sick at the moment.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it was going around, Thanks C

      Delete
  8. Hope you get to feeling better

    ReplyDelete