Total Pageviews

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Moving house

My life has been crazy over the past 6 weeks.

I am now under two months away from giving birth, my cold that I last wrote about, turned into Flu and serious infection that left me in bed, unable to move for a month.

I am now better, thank goodness but we have just moved house.

We lived in the center of a small town in Dorset and have now relocated to a tiny village in the middle of the country.



My views of a busy town road and street lights have been replaced by horses and rolling fields, it's lovely here, but moving house while this pregnant, has been crazy!

My lovely husband spent a week before we moved painting and striping beams and replacing light fittings and I am now sat in a lovely home.

I was even able to paint clouds and a mural around my daughter's bedroom.

Because I was so ill, I didn't manage to pack very much and my husband was busy doing up the new house and working.  Come moving day, a party of 8 of our friends arrived, the girls packed boxes while the boys moved the furniture and carried the boxes in and out of vans and cars.

One of my friends was packing up my bedroom and just went for it, packing our entire room, including the wardrobes, including everything in the back of my husband's wardrobe!

It only dawned on me when I went back upstairs to see that my room was empty that she must have found our entire spanking implement collection and packed it for us!

When I arrived at our new home I was unpacking boxes.  I pulled the tape off of one to reveal  a pile of my husband's clothes with the following at the top, all neatly placed together; a cane, two switches, a belt, a wooden spoon, a wooden paddle, a garden cane and a rubber spatula!

Holy moly! My friend didn't say anything, but there is no doubt about the fact that she now thinks we are seriously into BDSM!!!

They were all joking that they would find sex toys in my things but my countryside-raised devout catholic girlfriend must have had quite a shock! We shall see if her and I ever speak of it! It will probably come out in years to come over many, many glasses of wine!!!

16 comments:

  1. You are so brave! I couldn't stand the suspense. What is a garden cane?
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it was the first cane-type this my husband bought, you know the type you put in the garden to grow vegetables or plants up, but a small one!

      Delete
  2. Hi C, it's great to see you posting again. Sorry to hear you were so sick, and moving on top of it. Moving alone is so stressful but add to it being sick and also pregnant. It sounds as though your husband did a wonderful job of taking care of things. Where you have moved to sounds absolutely lovely.

    Oh my! I can just imagine what went through you head when you unpacked the box! I'm sure that may well make for some very interesting conversations in the future. As you say, over many glasses of wine! Shame she packed them instead of tossing them eh? LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it's nice to post again, if only briefly, life gets in the way sometimes!
      He did do a wonderful job.
      Yes tossing them would have been preferable, though not much of that happens at the moment! not with me being this pregnant!

      Delete
  3. !!!!!!!!!!! OMG, that's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.... oh dear.... not such a good thing. It'd be funny to have been a fly on the wall as she packed all that up ;)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would have liked to have seen the thought processes.

      'Why is there a wooden spoon in this wardrobe?'
      'Why is there a bunch of sticks here?'
      'Oh my god it's some sort of wiered sex thing!'

      Delete
  5. OH BOY!!! Well I hope that she recovers and that you both get to laugh about it if it ever does come up. :) Who knows, maybe even a wonderful heart to heart. But above all, I'm glad you were able to have so much help so that you could take it easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen her since and she hasn't said any thing!

      Delete
  6. So glad to hear from you:) While I'm sad to hear you were so ill, I almost died laughing reading about your friend packing your implements! My husband and I both read your blog and have read your husbands. Thank you both for sharing. Prayers and love for you all in such an exciting and happy time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that is really kind. Sorry pregnancy has really slowed everything down!

      Delete
    2. No apologies please! I hope things will be smooth sailing from here on out:)

      Delete
  7. Lucky you to have a group of friends who came to pack and move the furniture and carried the boxes in and out of the vans, which is a hard task if it was only you and your husband who did all of the moving out tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very pleased that among your husband's spanking implements is a cane. This spanking implement is my favorite, when I spank women. It's swishes when applied to a female's naked rear end is music to my ears. For me when I hear the "Ooohs" and "Ouches", it sexually, and erotically pleases my senses to the fullest degree.

    ReplyDelete