Total Pageviews

Sunday, 26 May 2013

I'm about ready to drop!

It's two weeks till my due date and life has really slowed down!



I am not very good at sitting still, one of my husband's problems when it comes to controlling me! But as of this week I have been forced to do less.

Less projects, less baking, less running around and meeting different friends each day. Less working, less allotment digging, less everything.

I have even plugged in my television now that I will have time to sit down and watch it.

I stopped working last week, which was a God-send and I am officially waiting for it all to kick off!

We are planning a birth at home, which is very common in the area where I live and we are lucky to have the  facilities here, whereby two midwives will be at home with me when I deliver our new baby.

It is all very exciting.

I shall keep you all posted.

Oh, and Dd? My husband is still in charge.  The home birth actually means that he has lots of control and ultimately makes a lot of the decisions of the big day.

Our entire life is dominated by the fact that baby no.2 is on it's way, but I think he is looking forward to my hormones becoming more stable and me being in a fit state to return back over his knee!





7 comments:

  1. oh how exciting! congrats on the upcoming birth! definitely keep us posted! :)

    hugs,
    m.

    ps: my husband would never want to be "in charge" of a birth, and he's a professor. lol he would much rather someone else be in charge of that, but he definitely likes being in charge of me and my bottom. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you post C.

    Wow, 2 weeks. I'm so excited for you!

    Wishing you all the very best for the big day, will be thinking of you. Enjoy lots of rest in the meantime.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for you. I am also hard to keep still so I definitely understand. I hope you can manage and enjoy it cause you need and deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to hear from you! Two weeks! That is no time at all:) So excited for you, home births are such a great experience. Good luck and blessings all around~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing! Hats off for the home birth. Was your first at home? In the area of the US I live, c-sections are very common. With my second baby, I would love to ideally homebirth. Going to see if my new doctor is on board with a vaginal birth after c-section. We will see what pans out. I can't wait to hear about your new little bebe!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband (Daddy) & I are just now entering the DD lifestyle and we were following your husbands, well reading past posts. He isn't Blogging anymore? it was surely helping. any chance I'm missing something ?

    ReplyDelete