Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Half a million page views THANKS!

Today we hit 500,000 page views, so thanks everyone!


It's been a ball!

Thank you for reading, thank you for lurking and thanks even more for saying hey.

I love meeting new people, especially in this strange community of ours, so come a long and say howdy.

If you are an HOH in a Domestic Discipline relationship, if you are TIH in a Domestic Discipline relationship, if you are Taken in hand in the UK, or if you just have your bottom spanked by your beloved. I want to hear from you all.

Thanks for reading.

C

x

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome accomplishment for your blog! Congratulations on the milestone! We'll all be looking forward to seeing you around to hit the million page hit mark! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 500,000 page views! Wow, I don't know another blog that has done that... but I'll be honest... I don't usually notice page views either. :) Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! I am new to your blog. I'm new to a lot of stuff. Thank you for being 'here'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the page views, that's some milestone!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely posting C- lovely words beautifully written - take care HP

    ReplyDelete