Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Fingers crossed for my baby

On Friday, my 4-month-old was taken by ambulance to hospital.

She was diagnosed with pneumonia.

She wasn't eating and has been put on o2 to help her breathe.

It was really sad to see her struggling and with tubes coming out of her nose and a monitor attached to her toe.

Poor little thing. We are still here.



My husband refuses to leave the room. So he and I have been sharing a single pull-out bed next to her cot.

Today they are testing how she copes without the oxygen machine. Fingers crossed it works.

We really miss our eldest, a 3 and 1/4 year old who is staying with Nanny.

Hopefully we will be able to get out soon and be together again as a family, minus the breathing tubes.

C

11 comments:

  1. It sounds like an awful experience. I wish you all the best, and that the baby gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww C...I am so sorry that you and your family are enduring this! Sending lots of prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts your way!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry your are going through this. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you and your little one are battling this C. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to you all.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I don't even like it when my little one is sick at home, much less the hospital. ((HUGS)) Sending prayers for fast healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so hard to endure. You have all really had a tough year.Your strength is such an inspiration. I too send healing energy and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart sure does go out to you right now. Many prayers for your baby and your family.

    hugs,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying you will all be home together soon.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she recovers quickly. It is so hard to watch our babies suffer! My prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very far behind, so hoping that by the time you get this, you are already home and safe, but am praying for you all either way. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete