Total Pageviews

Monday, 24 March 2014

Am I weird?

I didn't expect to feel like this, when years ago we embarked on this crazy journey. But when my beloved says something like, 'I would never let you walk around with a skirt that short', when we see a woman in a short skirt. Or, 'if you spoke to me like that you would be in trouble', if a friend speaks to her husband disrespectfully,  I feel an enormous pang of love.

All it takes is for his to fluff himself up and put his arm around me protectively and I feel so looked after and appreciated and safe in those huge arms.

It's strange really and something I did not expect to feel.

I really love him and his bossy ways! ;)

11 comments:

  1. Nope.. not weird.. Not weird at all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I know just what you mean. Confidence connected straight to our heart strings. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jan...yes dear, you are weird as are the rest of us. So happy you are part of our family. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... taken in hand is a lovely thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think your weird at all. I feel this way too. I find I fall in love deeply with my husband when he takes his role as hoh seriously. In fact the more hoh he is, the more I respect him, the more I respect him the more attractive he is to me and in turn the more precious he treats me.
    Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable, I feel the exact same way when my HoH says and does things like that.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally with you. Wonderful feeling isn't it? :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely not weird. I love that feeling, and was getting it even before we started DD. Possibly due to the fact that M's taller and bigger than I am and therefore can literally wrap me in his arms and keep me safe. Combine that with his new HoH attitude and I find myself melting. It's lovely and I wouldn't exchange it for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, that is so sweet. U are not weird at all...warm and fuzzy feelings are awesome and so are the little tickles in the belly or the occasional shiver up the spine. Lol.

    ReplyDelete