Total Pageviews

Thursday, 8 May 2014

New car that I'm not allowed to drive!

So the pregnancy is ticking away. I now have 10 weeks left! Yikes.

It has all gone so quickly.

Soon I will have a 4-year-old, a 1 year old and a new born! I hope I can cope with it all.

Our current car won't fit three car seats in the back so my lovely man has just bought a new car. We don't have a lot of money and this is the nicest car we have ever owned and I am rather excited!

My husband left earlier to pick it up and I said, 'can I take it out tomorrow to take the kids to their group?'

'No.' He said, without hesitation.

'Why not?' I said.

'Because you have a habit of driving into things and reversing into bins'.

I think he is slightly exaggerating! The least he could do is to let me get used to it while I am pregnant just in case I do drive into something, as being pregnant I wouldn't have any risk of going over his knee!

Alas, it will be nice to have some new wheels, even if I am a passenger!

2 comments:

  1. LOL C...already planning on driving into something are you? Congrats on the new car...even if you don't get to drive it. ;) I know you are going to do fine when the new little one gets here...just remember...as long as the kids are fed and reasonably clean...everything else can wait.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi C, only 10 weeks? It does seem to have gone fast!

    Yay on the new car! Sorry you aren't allowed to drive it:( Perhaps now would be a good time to get used to it ... While your butt's safe lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete