Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

7 days to go

In a week's time I will be in hospital having my third and final baby.

I can't believe we are here already.

My poor beloved is rather itchy palmed these days. We left it 3 months between having this baby and the last and he is feeling rather spankingly frustrated! Not in a sexual way, he just would rather 'things return to normal!'

I can't help but giggle when he seems frustrated.  Of course that means that he is likely to come down pretty hard after baby is here.  He says he will need to 'reassert our roles in the marriage'. So I am guessing I had better watch my step!

I recon I can be a very submissive wife and there will be no need for him to punish me! What do you think?...He isn't convinced.

I will give it a bloody good go though!

See you on the other side!

C

4 comments:

  1. OMG C how did the time fly by so fast? Okay it probably didn't fly by so fast for you. I wish you nothing but the best next week. Speedy delivery, healthy baby and healthy Momma with a quick recovery. Um as for the twitchy palm husband...well I guess good luck with that too!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-- soooo exciting! I am wishing you the most beautiful birth!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations C...I am sure you are going to be very well behaved after the baby arrives. He is just going to have to find some other way to exercise that itchy hand. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, where has the time gone! Wishing you all the very best C. I'm sure once the baby is here your husband won't have any reason to punish you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete